We offer adult and pediatric ophthalmology services at our Clinic. The ophthalmology visit starts out with taking an individual and family medical history, and detailed questioning about any complaints.
OPHTHALMOLOGY SPECIALIST EXAMINATION
- Distance vision testing with the Kettesy chart
- Near vision testing with Csapody chart
- Microscopic examination of the eye (slit lamp)
- Fundus examination (in pupil dilation, if necessary)
- Automatic refractometry as needed (computer dioptre measurement)
If there is any indication, measurement of intraocular pressure by applanation tonometry or non-contact tonometry, evaluation of tear production by Schirmer’ test, measurement of exophtalmus by Hertel exophtalmometer, examination of binocular vision by Lang test are possible.