In general, we recommend our endoscopic (colonoscopy, gastroscopy) examinations both for screening and to investigate a specific problem!
Who carries out the procedure?
When is endoscopy recommended?
- To detect the cause of abdominal pain
- With a low fibre diet
- Patients diagnosed with colon polyp
- Whose family has a history of gastric or intestinal cancer
- Over 50 years of age
- People who have previously been diagnosed with chronic colitis
- Stressful lifestyle with inadequate nutrition
Types of endoscopic examinations:
Where are gastroscopy and colonoscopy taking place?
- Our gastroenterology and endoscopy department is located on the first floor of Medicover Private Hospital and Clinic.
- We are waiting for you with an excellent team of specialists and assistants with several years of experience.
- We have the latest technical background, the most modern fleet of machines and equipment.
- We perform our procedures with general anaesthesia.
- You can relax in a comfortable, single-bed room after the procedure.