The Medicover company group is Central and Eastern Europe’s leading private health care service provider. It has been present on the Hungarian market since 1998 and now has almost 100,000 clients enjoying its high quality health care services available nationwide.
As part of the international Medicover Group, Medicover Försäkrings AB (publ) has been providing health insurance services in Hungary since 2007.
You can use our health services both through company insurance and on a case-by-case basis.
Medicover services are available in the Eiffel and Alkotás Point and Vision Hospital and Clinics in Budapest, both of which are equipped with the most advanced diagnostic tools. We also offer Clinics in Győr, Debrecen, Pécs, Paks, Szeged and Székesfehérvár with Partner Service Points in several hundred centres throughout the country. The Company’s close to 500 highly skilled professional medical experts and their supporting personnel conduct several hundred thousand examinations every year.
- Superbrands awards: 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2018, 2019
- Business Superbrands awards: 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2019, 2020
- Best Of Budapest awards: 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2014, 2018, 2019
- Innomax special IT award: 2009
- Website of the year: 2006
13+1 reasons to choose Medicover
- 15 years of experience in Hungary with an international background
- Extensive healthcare services in almost 40 specialties
- Modern and exclusive clinics with client parking, located in the heart of Budapest
- Modern outpatient healthcare facilities across the country
- Several hundred highly qualified specialists speaking foreign languages
- No waiting list, scheduling appointments at short notice
- No waiting due to our appointment booking system
- Simple and convenient flat-rate system for companies through Medicover
- Outpatient care is also available by paying separately each time
- Personalized preventive examinations, screening programs
- 24/7 health line
- Numerous extra services, such as home visits and VIP hospital care
- High quality: ISO 9001 qualification, SGS certificate, 97% customer satisfaction
- Complex services from one single provider: Medicover