Client Relations – Medicover Zrt.
Purpose of Client Relations
The purpose of Client Relations is to record the process of handling client complaints received by Medicover Egészségcentrum Zrt. (henceforth: Medicover Zrt.) through various channels, to regulate the related tasks, responsible persons, and deadlines so that high quality service could be provided for Clients, which can be improved continuously.
Ways to report a complaint
The clients of Medicover Zrt. have the right to complain about the service provided by Medicover Zrt. in the following ways:
In case of an oral complaint:
– in person: in the health centers of Medicover Zrt., during opening hours. (The contact details and opening hours of the health centers can be found on the website of Medicover Zrt.: http://www.medicover.hu/)
– by telephone: via the Medicover Call Center (the call will be recorded): +36 1 465 3100, on working days from 7 am to 8 pm
In case of a written complaint:
– in person or by another person who has a valid written authorization to act on behalf of the complainant. If the client acts by proxy, the authorization must be recorded in an authentic deed or in a private document with full probative value.
– by post to the following mailing address, which is also the headquarters of the company: Medicover Egészségközpont Zrt., 1134 Budapest Váci út 29-31.
– by fax: to fax number +36 1 465 3160,
– by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Investigation of the complaint
The investigation of the complaint is free of charge, therefore Medicover Zrt. does not charge a separate fee.
Click here to download the full complaint handling policy.